Comprehensive, client-obsessed economic development
Our priority is your experience
Your needs, our expertise
For site selectors and site location consultants, we know that collecting the right information is essential for you to deliver analyses to your clients. Whether you self-serve on our website or reach out with specific requests, you can count on us to make the process easy and quick.
For companies looking to relocate or expand, from project conception to completion and beyond, we are there every step of the way to guide your company through the journey. Whether you have an established real estate team or are a small startup, we go far beyond traditional services. Our job is to streamline the experience and become your trusted partner ready to help with whatever you may need.
For brokers and real estate professionals, we add value for your clients by being the local experts that get deals done. We provide valuable market intelligence and incentive package creation and negotiation. Our network and relationships help us guide projects through local processes and connect clients with the right partners they need.
For developers and land owners, connecting potential users with the right property for their needs is essential. We partner with you to promote your product in the market and streamline entitlement, zoning, and other processes. But we also get involved with infrastructure improvement and other essential aspects of the development journey. Your successful development allows us to attract and retain companies that will drive our local economy.
Support through the entire development journey
Choosing a location for your business is only a part of the site selection journey. With more than 40 years of experience, we’re more than prepared to help companies of any size make Aurora their home. Involving us from the get-go allows us to best inform and guide you through the process and deliver added value along the way. But we can jump in at any point to lend a helping hand. Here’s how we can support you throughout the entire journey.
Get to know the lay of the land
Even if you are at the very beginning of your site search, we can give you a leg up on collecting data and getting to know Colorado, the Metro area, and Aurora in Adams and Arapahoe Counties. If you’re further along and want more in-depth insight, we’re ready to help. We take your privacy seriously and work under the utmost confidentiality.
- Market intelligence – We offer customized data services to support your market research and analysis from granular to highly detailed.
- Regional to local insight – We can help give you important perspective about our region and Aurora’s context in Colorado’s story. We’ll provide insight about our political environment, community vision, and other factors important to your company.
Use us to create your short-list
We use your site selection criteria and our expertise to match you with properties that fit your needs.
- Site identification – We have access to both on and off-market properties of all types. No matter what you’re looking for, we’ll find the best options so you don’t have to sift through a long list of potential sites.
Let’s evaluate the options together
Once you have a short-list, we take a consultative role to aid your decision-making process.
- Due diligence and deeper dive analysis – Our team can support your due diligence and other internal processes to ensure you have the information you need to make a final decision.
- Site visits – We can set up site visits and walk the properties with you.
We’ll create a customized package
We get creative and use all our resources to put together a comprehensive package that maximizes your ROI and delivers on what’s most important to your company.
- Incentive evaluation and negotiation – We are the only entity entrusted with negotiating incentives on behalf of the City of Aurora. Our team of experts evaluates projects and determines if local, state, and federal incentive option are applicable. We make incentive recommendations to local elected officials.
- Other programs and offerings – We don’t stop at typical incentives. Instead we look for all offerings in the market that can add value to your project.
Get connected with vendors and local leaders
We leverage our extensive network of partners to give you access to the contacts you need. Whether you want to get to know local elected officials or are looking for professional services providers, we can connect you to the right people.
- Access to local leadership – We have close relationships with Aurora and Arapahoe and Adams County leaders including the Mayor, City Council, Board of County Commissioners, senior city and county staff, and more. We’ll also make introductions and get you acquainted with leaders in your industry who can give you a first-hand account of what it’s like to do business here.
- Vendor referrals – We work closely with our members, many of whom provide professional services like architecture, engineering, construction, and financing, or are utility providers. If you’re looking for reliable local referrals, we’re your best bet.
We’ll guide you through local processes
Every project is unique and we’re ready no matter what challenges arise.
- Entitlement, zoning, and permitting assistance – We work hand-in-hand with City and County staff throughout your project to ensure a streamlined development review process that minimizes delays and avoids issues. Our relationships give you peace of mind that your project will stay on the track to completion.
Find the talent you need
Finding the right talent for your company is essential and we have connections throughout the talent pipeline to make this an easy process.
- Workforce development – We’ll connect you with resources that can help with employee recruitment, wage and salary assessments, and access to job training programs. If you have a well-established human resources team, our local experts can work with them to achieve your goals quickly and effectively.
Let’s share the good news with the community
We believe in celebrating project successes and showcasing our partners in the community. Our team champion projects from beginning to end whether you need assistance positioning your company in the community or want to celebrate a major milestone like a groundbreaking.
- Promotion and public relations – We offer customized support to help you achieve your desired level of visibility. This includes strategic consultation for positioning and outreach, traditional public relations activities, event support, communications, more. We have significant ties to the local media and can help tell your story.
Welcome to the family
Our partnership doesn’t stop when your project is complete. You’re part of our community, and part of our family. We’re ready to help with future needs including if your business grows and you are looking to expand.